The Forum is a regular meeting for older people to have a say about the things that matter to them. The Forum offers a chance to find out about different services available to older people and to help influence the way these services are delivered. It is also a good opportunity to meet people and enjoy a social gathering.
Following the successful launch in July 2012, the Forum now meets regularly at Forum meetings every other month ….. not to mention other special events throughout the year!
You can also keep up-to-date on all our activities by reading our newsletter, ‘The Voice‘ and you’ll find booking forms on the same page.
- All our Forum meetings take place in St Paul’s Church Meeting Room in Victoria Avenue (opposite Harrogate Library). Admission is £2 and includes refreshments and a raffle ticket.
- We do not issue tickets for any of our events, unless otherwise stated on the booking form.
- There are no refunds for non-attendence for the day trips.
- All bookings for the Lunch Club need to be received at least 4 days before the date of the lunch please, to Suzanne Marsland 01423 560384. Please book early, as numbers are rising. If you are subsequently unable to attend, please contact the organiser in fairness to the restaurant and other members.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘HDOFF’ (only).
Please follow this link to view our Covid 19 Risk Assessment (1)t
Forum Events 2021 – Revised programme
Thursday December 16th 2 – 4pm Christmas Beetle Drive This event has been cancelled due to COVID restrictions
Message from Ann Hill
The trip to Markenfield Hall was the last trip this year. I feel Christmas will be manic this year and I am not happy taking you out into that environment. We’ve all tried hard during the last 18 months and in my case, if it hadn’t been for my garden and allotment, I would be climbing the wall. I will start again, all being well, in April 2022. Thanks for your support over the last seven years and I hope next year gets back to some normality. Ann
We are planning a new programme of events for 2022. However these may be cancelled if the pandemic restrictions require this. Day trips will advertised nearer the time in order to minimise cancellations.
Good News! The Lunch Club is back …..
To see previous events this year ….. follow this link
If you would like to see what we got up to in previous years, please follow these links: 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014