The Forum is a regular meeting for older people to have a say about the things that matter to them. The Forum offers a chance to find out about different services available to older people and to help influence the way these services are delivered. It is also a good opportunity to meet people and enjoy a social gathering.
Following the successful launch in July 2012, the Forum now meets regularly at Forum meetings every other month ….. not to mention other special events throughout the year!
You can also keep up-to-date on all our activities by reading our newsletter, ‘The Voice‘ and you’ll find booking forms on the same page.
- All our Forum meetings take place in St Paul’s Church Meeting Room in Victoria Avenue (opposite Harrogate Library). Admission is £2 and includes refreshments and a raffle ticket.
- We do not issue tickets for any of our events, unless otherwise stated on the booking form.
- There are no refunds for non-attendence for the day trips.
- All bookings for the Lunch Club need to be received at least 4 days before the date of the lunch please, to Suzanne Marsland 01423 560384. Please book early, as numbers are rising. If you are subsequently unable to attend, please contact the organiser in fairness to the restaurant and other members.
- Cheques should be made payable to ‘HDOFF’ (only).
Forum Events in 2020
We regret to advise you that there will be no further Forum meetings this year.
September 24th 2 – 4pm ‘Warm and Well Fed’ Cancelled
October 22nd Day Trip to Markenfield Hall Details to follow
November 26th 2 – 4pm ‘Making the Most of Life’ Cancelled
Please note: All Forum Meetings are held at St Paul’s Church Hall, Victoria Avenue (opposite Harrogate library) unless otherwise stated.
Admission is £2 which includes refreshments and a raffle ticket.
To see previous events this year ….. follow this link
If you would like to see what we got up to in previous years, please follow these links: 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014