Lots of consultations and surveys in progress. Don’t miss the opportunity to make your views known. See our ‘Have your say’ page.
- Service users and carers with experience of the Mental Health Act are asked to complete an online survey to have their say on an Independent Review of the Act.
- The rise in numbers comes as the NHS is running a public consultation into whether England should follow Wales and introduce an opt-out donation scheme.
- NHS England wants to hear the views of patients and the public on the prescribing of over-the-counter medicines for minor conditions.
- The Government are consulting on plans to extend the Blue Badge scheme
- NHS England has commissioned Quality Health to run an online survey to gather feedback about people’s experiences of personal health budgets in England.